It's celebration time at The Paper Players!
It's WEEK 2 of our 400th challenge so you have another chance to win prizes!
Here's the run down:
- Altenew - $30 gift card
- Atenew Academy
- Avery Elle - $20 store credit
- Butterfly Reflections - Breathe Rainbows Stamp Set (US only)
- CAS-ual Fridays - $25 store credit
- Cheery Lynn - 2x $20 gift cards
- Concord & 9th - $25 gift card
- Craftin Desert Diva's - $10 store cedit
- Dies R Us - $15 gift card
- Ellen Hutson - 2x $20 gift cards
- Happy Little Stampers - $20 store credit
- Heffy Doodle - 4x Sticky Friends Stamp Sets (exclusive - not available for purchase)
- Lawn Fawn - $25 gift card
- My Favorite Things - $25 store credit
- Neat & Tangled - $15 store credit
- Newton's Nook - $20 store credit
- Pink & Main - $20 store credit
- Power Poppy - $10 store credit
- Stampendous - 3x $20 rewards cards (US only)
- Stamplorations - $20 gift certificate
- Stampin' Up - 5x $20 gift certificates
- Technique Tuesday - $20 gift card
- The Foiled Fox - $25 store credit
- Trinity Stamps - Let it Grow and Lady Liberty Stamp Sets
- Tutti Designs - $15 gift card
- Uniko - any in-stock stamp set of winner's choice
- Verve Stamps - 2x stamp & accessory bundles (US only)
- Waffle Flower - $15 gift card
Jaydee is our hostess and the theme is CELEBRATION! We are running the challenge for 2 weeks, so you can enter a card each week and have 2 chances of winning a prize. I hope you will help us celebrate and play along.
I made another 4th of July celebration card for the 2nd week of the challenge. I used mostly Cheery Lynn products...the celebrate, USU, country, and stitched rectangle. The "home" die is a favorite of mine too, from Technique Tuesday. I added some enamel hearts to finish it off.
Dies: Cheery Lynn Celebrate pop up die, Life's a beach, Proud USA, stitched rectangles, Technique Tuesday Home die
Other: enamel dots
I hope you will join us for our 400th!!!
ENTERING THIS AT:
Simon Says Wednesday (RWB)
Word Art Wednesday (anything goes)