Thursday, February 14, 2019

Some bunny loves you!


Happy Valentines Day!

I'm sharing...yes...you guessed it..a Valentine today!

This one is made with a cute set from Cottage Cutz called what else but.... "Somebody Loves You"....of course! It comes with a bunch of adorable lil bunnies too.

I think the font is so sweet, I cut it out in black and adhered it to a red stitched heart from Memory Box. I found some fun paper in my stash for the background, and tied on some bakers twine at the side.


Here's a list of the supplies I used:

Paper: SU, patterned
Dies: Cottage Cutz Some bunny loves you, Memory Box layered stitched hearts
Other: bakers twine, enamel heart

Thanks for stopping by!

Entering this at:

Just add ink ( I added the blue)

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment and that cute little bunny on the design. Great pattern papers too.

Leslie Miller said...

How great to have this sentiment as a die! I use it fairly often as a stamp, but I love how the sentiment is large and the bunny is little. Cute!

Jan said...

Oh this is such a cute Valentines card, Laurie! I love the sentiment and sweet little bunny paired together on the heart and your fabulous background paper seems made for this challenge too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

This is very cute Laurie and that sentiment just makes me smile. It looks fabulous layered over that big red heart too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

Bold bright and fun - a great Valentines card. Chantell Just Add Ink