Friday, March 8, 2019

Happy Little Stampers March Anything Goes with Dies Challenge




I made a fun winter card using some snowy paper I found in my scrap box, and Simon Says Snow Much Fun stamp and die set. I stamped the sentiment right onto the paper, and colored the penguins with some Copics. The frame is from Impression Obsession.

I hope you will join us!



Supplies:
Paper: SU, patterned
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps: Simon Says Snow much fun stamps and dies
Dies: Impression Obsession all in one frame 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Can't help but love these adorable critters and the designer paper background couldn't be more perfect. You definitely bring the fun with your cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card with those cute penguins. I love the scene you made and wonderful frame to show off it as well.

Helen said...

You just have to smile when you look at these gorgeous little penguins and their snowy scene, Laurie!