Monday, September 22, 2008

Boo! Criss Cross Box

Another Halloween project! This is called a criss cross box. The tutorial can be found athttp://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2007/12/5.html. I used kiwi kiss paper, stamping Boo! with black stazon ink all over it. The stamps are from Spooky Halloween, a set made by Stampendous. I found it last year at Archivers. I have really used that set alot,as the stamps are so much fun to play around with. I also used orange, eggplant, and some patterned paper from Ben Franklin. I just love the colors of the Halloween m&m's this year. I think they look great in this box. Yesterday when I was out of town at a Weight Watchers workshop, I did a little shopping and came home with another bag of them. I couldn't find them locally, they must have sold out already and I need them for several projects. I didn't find much shopping. I even went to JoAnns, with a coupon, and didn't buy a thing! Don't worry, I have several more opportunities to shop in the next couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll find something then! The workshop was great and afterwards I went out with the" team" to Applebees. I usually order the Grilled Chicken off the WW part of the menu but they didn't have it this time so I chose a salad instead. It was a fun time. The best part of WW is all the great people I have gotten to know!




No comments: