Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wedding


Here are some photos of the wedding we went to yesterday. The bride is the daughter of one of our old high school friends. Most of my photos didn't turn out so I am kinda bummed about that. It was fun to see everybody again though, as it's been awhile...too long! The wedding was outdoors and it was perfect weather. We were surprised to see who the pastor was...an old neighbor and friend of the family! The bride was beautiful, I have a hard time believing I used to babysit her years ago when her mom went back to work after she was born. I was a stay at home mom back then! The day was fun, I love weddings! When we got home we had an unpleasant surprise. The waterline to our bathroom tank broke and we had a little flood! It took awhile to clean up and dry out but we are thankful there wasn't much damage as we caught it in time. If we ever go away for more than a day you can be sure we will be turning off our water, as we have seen what can happen in just a short amount of time!




No comments: