Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christmas Bulbs


Aren't these gift tags cute? I've seen them used on Christmas cards,too. I used the coluzzle to make the circles for the bulbs. You can't really see by the photo, but there are 2 bulbs put together for each one. The bottom bulb is from river rock card stock, and the top from SU designer paper. Holding them together is the tab punch with 2 brads. I used the double rectangle punch to run the ribbon through. I think they will be fun to tie onto gifts!
  • RECIPE

  • paper: white, purely pomegranate,Holiday Harmony designer,always artichoke

  • Ink: purely pom

  • Accessories:ribbon {from Michael's}, silver and gold brads

  • Tools: coluzzle, tab punch, double rectangle punch
  • Stamps: Punch pals

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are so cute! What an awesome idea!!! I love it. Those will be so fun to add to gifts. Hmmm, see my need list grows. Now a tab punch is on there :)

Anonymous said...

I love this, what a great idea! I am going to have to try this out this year!