Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Candy Purse

I saw this over on Dawn blog and followed her tutorial, here is the link she gave for the original directions: http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com/2007/10/skittle-purse-tutorial.html I filled mine with cherry candy instead of the skittles. They were easy, except if you don't like using the coluzzle. I know some people have trouble with it, but I found the more I used it, the easier it got. I still love the tart and tangy designer paper the most. I just got my SU orders today and the new Holiday Treasures is really nice, but T&T is still the best! I also am the proud owner of the square punches. I am trying to resist buying paper and stamps so I can add to my punch collection. The new Holiday mini is driving me crazy as there is so much in there I like! I want to try a SU diecut next order. I have a cuttlebug and I want to see for myself how well it will work in it. I saved the thread that told how to use them in the CB, if I can only find it again in under my favorites. I need to spend a day going over all the stuff under my favorites and organize it. It seems I'm always in a hurry so I just click and go. Have a great day!







No comments: