Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Bib Cards


Aren't these precious? There have been so many baby showers lately I am totally out of baby cards. So when I saw these over on Patty's blog the other day, I thought they'd be fun to make to help replenish my stash. These are my version. She used the SU scallop circle die, but since I don't have one, I used my nestabilities. I think mine are smaller, I'm not sure. I took a piece of 5 x 8 1/2" paper and folded it in half. Then I put my largest scallop circle Nestability on the fold like this: I ran it through my cuttlebug twice, then again to emboss. Here is a link to the sandwiches I used http://www.stampinpretty.com/nestabilities-build-a-bet.html. I used the large oval punch for the neck, then I punched holes around the scallops, and stamped stars randomly over the bib. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with the scallop circle punch. I thought the heart eyelets would be fun to use for these. I used my cropadile for that, and tied the ribbon through them. On the inside I stamped, "A baby is a gift from heaven above- bringing joy down to earth, filling hearts full of love." I really like them. There's another shower at work coming up and I can't wait to use one!

Recipe:

Stamps: So Many Scallops, God's Blessings

Paper: so saffron, bashful blue, pretty in pink

Ink: so saffron, bashful blue, pretty in pink

Other: nestabilities, scallop circle punch, eyelets, ribbon,large oval punch

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Those are adorable! What an awesome idea for baby gifts. I really love it!