Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do you snitch cookie dough?


I do! These are perfect for chocolate chip cookie dough lovers. No eggs so you can't get sick from the dough!


When I saw this recipe Melonie had made on her blog, I knew I would try them. It was just a matter of when. I'm so glad I did. This recipe will definitely go into my Christmas collection. They were easy to make and such a fun surprise when you bite into them! They are very rich, but the good thing is just one really satisfies that sweet craving. OK. Maybe two.


Cookie Dough Truffles
1/2 c. butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 1/4 c. flour
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Cream the butter and sugar. Add the flour,milk,and vanilla.Stir in:
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped walnuts {optional}
Shape into 1" balls and freeze until firm.
Melt:
1 1/2 lb. Semi-sweet candy coating {I used choc. chips}
Dip balls into chocolate. Store in refrigerator.


Recipe:


Paper: white, black, real red


Ink: Black Stazon


Stamps: Justrite baking set



Other: ribbon, button, scallop circle nestabilities

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have to try these just as soon as I can! I have a freaky thing about raw eggs and cookie dough, but I love that taste! These sound delicious!

Avril said...

YUMMY!!!! Perfect little treat to put in a homeade box! Off to get all the ingredients to make this recipe - which would also be a perfect goodie to make for one of my many cookie swaps for this year!

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful recipe Laurie!
~avril :-)