Monday, April 6, 2009

Octagon basket



Good morning! I found the template for this sweet basket here. It's really a nice size to put some treats inside. The octagon shape gives alittle more room inside...for a few more chocolate eggs... or a little chocolate bunny. One can never have too much chocolate. That's my opinion. I think I'll go find some right now. I know what you're thinking...you posted this at 6 am Laurie...chocolate for breakfast? Yes, I admit I have had chocolate at ALL times of the day, but actually I pre-date many of my posts. I don't always have time everyday to post so sometimes I do several at one time and pre -schedule them. Do you want to know what time it really is? 6 pm Sunday ...supper time, and yes I even eat chocolate BEFORE supper too.




Paper: tea party, certainly celery, so saffron, pretty in pink

Ink:white craft

Stamps:Polka Dot Punches

Other: Circle punches, scallop punch, so saffron ribbon, Latte button



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Such a cute basket! And yes, to receive a basket like that filled with chocolate would put a huge smile on my face. And the chocolate bunny cartoon gave me a great laugh!!!