Sunday, April 5, 2009

Alleluia!


Hi! Here's another Easter card I made. I'm lovin' that "to the nines" paper! I've almost used up my pack. I love the texture and the color combo is so awesome. Anything with chocolate chip in it, I'm going to like! I reach for it all the time. I never used to be that fond of brown but I find myself buying alot of clothes that are brown...and I even bought some brown dishes to add to my Sorento set. So pretty..and food looks great on them. Hmmm. Maybe I like brown because chocolate is my favorite food group. That's probably it. Anyway, I also tied some chocolate chip ribbon on this card, I love using that 5/8" width ribbon. This was a simple card...and fast, I threw it together with a few scraps I had leftover from another project!


Paper: SU to the nines, chocolate chip, sage shadow, vanilla
Ink: SUChocolate chip
Stamps: SU a good chick, Stampendous
Other: scallop oval, oval punch, ribbon


4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such great colors. I love that striped paper and the bow. Nice layout to showcase your large sentiment stamp.

Rebecca said...

The more that I see you using this combination, the more I fall in love with it, too! Don't you love to use scraps to make another great card with. It turned out so pretty.

theresa Nunes said...

I love this stamp who is it by? I have looked under stampedous but can't find it, it is beautiful.

Detailsprmrm said...

I love it.... Where you by this stamp.