Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday


Hi!

This Birthday card was cut out on my cricut. I thought the star shape looked fun, and I knew I had a stamp set that would go well with it. The star stamp is from SU's Starring You. I stuck with the primary colors red, white, blue and yellow. The cartridge also cuts out matching envelopes.

I've been cutting out all kinds of things on my cricut lately. My friend let me borrow some cartridges....mostly Christmas ones, as those are my favorite!

Have a great day!



4 comments:

Miss Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Mary said...

How fun Laurie. I just tried cutting out a card on my cricut last week. Loved how it turned out.

http://scrapnstamponlineguide.com

Unknown said...

That turned out so cute Laurie, it's bright and cheerful. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it.

Terri J said...

What a fun card. I didn't know that the cricut cut out matching envelopes. That is fantastic!