Friday, August 12, 2011

Sending you SMORE love......



I have been digging in my stamp drawers again and found this smore stamp I bought at a garage sale. I think it's so cute and needs to be used, so I made this card with it!

The sentiment I just did on the computer...I have heard this saying before and thought it was so sweet. I also made a little smores kit to go with it:


Here's what the set looks like together:


So much fun to make...and to give!

Paper: SU real red, black, white
Stamps: Inky Antics
Ink: SU creamy caramel
Other: ribbon,circle punches.eyelet, heart punch

4 comments:

Morgan said...

So stinkin' adorable!

Mimi said...

awwwww, they are so cute! i would love to give these as gifts, and receive them as well! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

MaGoooo said...

LOVE your little "smore" package!! It's soooo CUTE!

bonnie said...

How super sweet! ;) Hugs x