Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stampendous Scripty Stems Thankyou card

Lucky me!

My mother-in-law bought me this awesome stamp set from Stampendous called "Scripty Stems." The sentiments are such a nice size and the flowers will be perfect for lots of projects.

For this card I used Bermuda Bay ink for the flower and black for the sentiment...which is from Angel Company.  I also used some Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon that I think goes well with the Swiss dot embossing.

I think I'll go make some more cards with this set..I just love it!

Recipe:

Paper: SU Bermuda bay, white, so saffron
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay, black
Stamps: Stampendous Scripty Stems, Angel Company Tiny Words
Other: Oval Nesties, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon


Passionately Artistic
Paper Creators crafts

No comments: