Saturday, July 28, 2012

Less is More... Stampin Up "shake your booty"




I'm still playing with my new SU stamp set, Bootiful Occasions. I decided to use it for the Less Is More challenge again this week. This set is so fun...it has 4 boots, and they are all so cute.

The challenge is a sketch with a sentiment.




For my card, I stamped the witches boot in black Memento ink, and then cut it out. I attached it with dimensionals to the pumpkin pie scalloped square. The DP is also from SU, it's retired....I can't remember the name. I also added some black bakers twine with a button.

I still have 2 more boots I haven't used from the set yet...maybe I'll be able to use them for the next 2 challenges!

Links:
Inspire me Monday



6 comments:

  1. Wow I like this card. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012

    Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours look fabulous Laurie
    Superb card
    Thanks as always
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny and nicely designed. Orange is a happy color, while the shoe I was joyous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card - can't wait to try one! Joining from Inspire Me Monday - and new follower.

    http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card. love it. x

    ReplyDelete