Saturday, July 28, 2012

Less is More... Stampin Up "shake your booty"




I'm still playing with my new SU stamp set, Bootiful Occasions. I decided to use it for the Less Is More challenge again this week. This set is so fun...it has 4 boots, and they are all so cute.

The challenge is a sketch with a sentiment.




For my card, I stamped the witches boot in black Memento ink, and then cut it out. I attached it with dimensionals to the pumpkin pie scalloped square. The DP is also from SU, it's retired....I can't remember the name. I also added some black bakers twine with a button.

I still have 2 more boots I haven't used from the set yet...maybe I'll be able to use them for the next 2 challenges!

Links:
Inspire me Monday



6 comments:

Sue said...

Wow I like this card. So bright and cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Fab card!

Mandi said...

Those colours look fabulous Laurie
Superb card
Thanks as always
mandi
"Less is More"

lin_ka1 said...

Funny and nicely designed. Orange is a happy color, while the shoe I was joyous. :)

Dani - Diane - ATA Girls said...

love the card - can't wait to try one! Joining from Inspire Me Monday - and new follower.

http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

Aileen said...

Super fun card. love it. x