Thursday, July 24, 2014

Water color bashful daisy



Today I have a few more challenges to enter. I'm entering this card over at Penny Black Saturday challenges. They have a "buttons and bows" challenge this month.

I started with white textured paper, and scored around the edges. I added the MB Contempo border die, and adhered the Penny Black "Bashful Daisy" to it. 

I'd done a bunch of watercolor backgrounds a few days ago, so I used one of those to cut out the daisy. I added some ribbon, and also a button at the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from SU's, "Best Yet."

Love that daisy die!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this die sitting on my table waiting to be played with! This inspires me to get busy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the background die, jsut a fabulous touch.

    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - really elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete