Thursday, July 24, 2014

Water color bashful daisy



Today I have a few more challenges to enter. I'm entering this card over at Penny Black Saturday challenges. They have a "buttons and bows" challenge this month.

I started with white textured paper, and scored around the edges. I added the MB Contempo border die, and adhered the Penny Black "Bashful Daisy" to it. 

I'd done a bunch of watercolor backgrounds a few days ago, so I used one of those to cut out the daisy. I added some ribbon, and also a button at the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from SU's, "Best Yet."

Love that daisy die!

7 comments:

Flower Shoppe Cards said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!

Bonnie said...

I have this die sitting on my table waiting to be played with! This inspires me to get busy with it!

Carole Campanile said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the background die, jsut a fabulous touch.

TFS
Carole

Helen said...

Beautiful card - really elegant!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Daria said...

This is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it.

Linda said...

This is a beautiful card and I am trying to make it. I am having problems with the scoring on the front side of the card. If I do it on a hard surface it does not show up and if I score it on a soft mat it cuts the paper. Could you please explain how you did it. Do you have a video on making the card. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Linda D.

Linda said...

I forgot to ask about the embossing folder. I am not familiar with any MB embossing folders.

Linda D.