Friday, January 30, 2015

Religious card set


What a wonderful thing!
 No matter what our problems and worries may be, we are not alone, we can give them to God. He carries our burdens for us. What a great comfort that is!

 He will always take care of us, and that IS a wonderful promise.




This card set is made with alcohol ink backgrounds, and stamped with black stazon ink. The pathway stamp is from Inky Antics, "Guided Path" set and the sentiment is from Printworks called "Give your Burdens."




I made a set of three, blue, green and yellow. I've already used them, so I think I will be digging out my alcohol inks pretty soon and making some more.

 I'm thinking these sets would make nice gifts,too!




Have a great day!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

You are the Queen of Alcohol Inks to me, Laurie! This set is spectacular! The lovely backgrounds are perfect for the verses and that awesome rocky path!! Anyone would feel very special getting a gift of these pretty cards!! Hugs, Darnell

Carole said...

Simple and classy Laurie and oh so useful!. Love the inky backgrounds. xx

Bonnie said...

How beautiful, Laurie! The backgrounds are gorgeous and the pathway stamp is a perfect match for the verse! How uplifting!