Sunday, February 1, 2015

Paper Players theme challenge


Good morning everyone!

Here's The Paper Players challenge this week from Claire:



This couldn't be more fun!

Who doesn't love furry friends? What a cute challenge this is, I can't wait to see all the cards everyone comes up with!

I found a couple of terriers in my cricut cutout stash for this card,and added a cute lil bow on the girl's tail. The designer paper is from Stampin Up, called," Stacked with Love." This is such a sweet pad of paper, I love all the designs on each page. My favorites are the two I used for this card. The tiny hearts are so cute!

Head on over to The Paper Players and play along! 




Paper: SU white, real red, Stacked with Love
Stamps: Taylored Expressions many minis
Ink: SU black
Dies: lil inker stitched rectangles, Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders, MB stitched hearts



11 comments:

!neke said...

Just love it !
The lay dog ! great !

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those cute little terriers look head over heels in love - I love the eskimo kisses! The added diamante bow to Miss Terrier is an adorable touch too.

Karren said...

These two terriers in front of the heart are just gorgeous! The papers are perfect for this challenge and I love the interest you've added with the curves. Totally fabulous card!

Liz said...

Fabulous card - the little dogs are so cute. I love the red, white and black colour combination. xx

Hettie said...

Aww gorgeous card Laurie. Who can resist a pair of Scottie dogs in love?
Hugs
xx

stampwithsandy said...

Adorable, Laurie! Of course I love those cute little Scottie's, but also the heart laden "path" you created for them to walk on! Such a sweet card :)

None None said...

This is super cute! I love anything dog-themed so your card is an absolute winner for me. The Scottie couple is just adorable and I love the little bow you added to Ms. Scottie's tail.

Carole said...

Oh so cute! Love the little bow on the girls tail!

Debbie Mageed said...

Love your little Valentine dogs! The little bow on the right one is absolutely perfect! CUTE!!

Ann Schach said...

Too cute, Laurie! I am a Scottie dog lover, and this card is Scottie perfection!!! Great use of classic Scottie colors.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the black, white and red colors and the repetition of hearts. Those little scotties are fabulous. great card
hugs
jaydee