Friday, August 15, 2008

3x3 note card box














This is what I made this morning! Over on http://splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/3x3notecardbox I saw this neat 3x3 card box tutorial. So I tried it out and here it is. What do you think? I really like them and plan to make some more for gifts. I used tart and tangy paper along with the old olive and bashful blue. I dug out my rectangle nesties since I already had my cuttle bug out. I also used circle punches and the scalloped circle punch. I am a big fan of circles. Luv em! That's why I ordered the "think happy thoughts" stamp set which I used on this. I even broke out my OO ribbon which I hoard. I added a brad in the middle. You'll notice {if you check out the tutorial} that I skipped putting the designer paper on the bottom of the box.I wanted the OO to show. The cards are similar to the box. Here they are:

No comments: