Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas Card

Merry Christmas??? I know its alittle early to be thinking of Christmas, but remember that Debbie Mumm paper I just got? Well, it has some sweet Holiday paper in it! I saw the penguins {not only did I immediately think of Jody, AKA penguin lover} but I thought about the penguin in my punch pals stamp set. Don't forget I just got my new Heard from the Heart set either, that I had to use on this too. When I was stamping "Welcome Christmas into your heart" it made me think of how fitting that saying really is. Welcome Christ into your Heart. Then the idea came to me! If I just don't ink the "mas" I could use that sentiment for baptisms, confirmations,etc. I'll have to try that sometime! I have another recipe page to post, but I'm off to work. I'll try to post it tonite. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I have not even read your post, and I'm making a comment. LOVE IT! I must make one. Okay I will now read what you wrote. I was just so excited.