Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wild Rice Soup 6x6" recipe page

Good Morning! It feels like fall out there today. How about some good old comfort food? There have been requests for my wild rice soup recipe, so here it is! I make this alot during the winter months. It tastes even better the next day. It freezes well too. It's a thick soup but if you want it thinner just add some more water mixed with bullion to thin it out. For this page I chose black, white,and real red paper. I like to use punches and for this I used three! I used the spiral punch, word window punch, and the round tab punch. The black brad and checkered ribbon add a little bling. The loon stamp is from the Stamp Pad Company out of Big Lake Mn. As I'm posting this I can hear the loons outside. How appropriate is that? They must know I'm talking about them! I hope you try the soup. Have a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the soup recipe I can't wait to make it for myself and company when they come next week.