Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween Post It note

Hi! It's Friday! My favorite day of the week. Fridays mean the weekend is near and I'll have more time to stamp! I just got my SU orders and am anxious to play. I did sneak in a card last night while I was watching TV. All I can say is I absolutely LOVE the new satin kiwi kiss/very vanilla ribbon. It's really stunning on a card. Hopefully I'll get alot done and be able to post some things with my new goodies soon. Today's post is a Post-it note made with another chipboard coaster. For this one I adhered some Halloween printed paper to the coaster, sanded the edges , and then put the same paper on the clip. I used a piece of sticky foam tape to adhere my scallop circle dimensional to the clip. The stamps I used for the sentiments are Stampendous Spooky Halloween and Studio g. Then I tied on some pumpkin pie and old olive ribbon. The rsvp pen also has the same patterned paper inside. Remember, you can find tutorials for both of these at http://splitcoaststampers.com/ under resources. Happy Friday!









No comments: