Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kiwi Kiss candle

Good Morning everyone! Just got back from church and it's chilly out there! It's also raining and grey out. I was hoping for a little sun so I could take some more pictures of the stuff I made yesterday. It seems they turn out better when the sun is shining through the window {even though I use the flash.} But here is a photo of a fall candle I put together. I just used Zots to adhere the kiwi kiss ribbon around the top and tied on the circle with a shiny leaf gem attached to it. I am putting that ribbon an everything I get my hands on! I told you it's awesome! Pretty simple but makes a nice little gift. I wanted to finish telling you about this clip I posted last night.{ By the way the movie was not that great, but hubby liked it!}
Somebody asked me what you use this for. You can slip a favorite photo or a recipe behind the scallop. I plan to make some for recipe holders so I will post some with the recipe card on it. For this I used the urban garden paper for the base of the clip. I punched out the scallop from some of the urban garden and added a kiwi kiss circle. The center is a smaller circle punched out of urban garden with a silver brad in the middle. I used Think Happy Thoughts to stamp in not quite navy for the sentiment. And the ribbon, of course I tied on some kiwi kiss ribbon! Well I'm off to stamp some more, I'll be back with a later post. Have a fun afternoon!

No comments: