Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6" by 6" recipe page Baked Spagetti


I have a cold and stayed home from work yesterday. I feel some better so I plan to go in today. I'm hoping it goes away soon as I have too much going on this week to be sick! Starting tonite! It's card club night! This is the monthly group that gets together and makes 5 cards. We all take turns bringing all the materials for a card and pay one dollar per card to make. Tonite is AC's turn and she has an awesome card I can't wait to post. I will post all the cards we make tomorrow. So be sure to check back and see what everyone came up with this month! I served this Baked Spaghetti to my "guinea pigs" when we stamped the other day. I am always trying new recipes out on people. Everyone liked this one, so I promised I would post it. I have not run it through the recipe builder yet to calculate the calories but I did find it on the boards on the WW website. Someone had listed it as 6 servings {for 5 things} WW people will know what I mean by "things." It is always good to check out the nutrition facts for yourself. I have a ton of recipes to run through the ww recipe builder but I know I won't have time until after the Holidays. Then I will go back to all the recipes I posted here and include the nutrition in the ones I haven't so far.{ Except Paula Deene's. I don't even want to know! All that butter! But I love her and all her recipes, and try to save them for special occasions.} Here's the recipe page:
  • Paper: Kiwi kiss, riding hood red, white,Holiday Treasures
  • Ink: kiwi kiss, riding hood red, lilac, barely banana
  • Other: kiwi kiss satin ribbon, button
  • Stamps: Voila

I have no idea why my photos won't enlarge! I can't figure that out. Does anyone know what I need to do? Sometimes they do enlarge and sometimes they don't! It's so frustrating and I'm new to all this blogging so it takes me forever to figure stuff out. Anyway as you can't enlarge the recipe page, I typed the recipe below. Have a great day!

Baked Spaghetti
8 oz. cooked spaghetti
1/4 c. eggbeaters
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
Mix and put in a greased 9x13 pan.
1/2 lb. hamburger
1/2 c. chopped onion
Brown and put on top of noodles.
1 10 oz. jar Ragu spaghetti sauce.
Put on top of hamburger and top with
1 c. 2% mozzarella cheese. Top that with
8 slices pepperoni. Bake at 350 for 30 min.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for typing your recipe in addition to the card, since the picture won't enlarge! Now I've just to find time to try all the new yummy recipes I've been finding!