Saturday, October 4, 2008

6" by 6" recipe page Poor Man's Turtles


Good Morning! It's a great fall day here in Minnesota and I can't wait to get out and enjoy it. But first I want to share this recipe page with you. I make these Turtles quite often as they are quick and simple and easy to take places. They also taste great! I had fun making the turtle as he is all out of punches, and I like using punches on my projects. Here's the recipe:


  • Paper: garden green, creamy caramel,white,wild wasabi,close to cocoa

  • Punches: 1 3/8"circle,word window,SU flower, 1/2"circle: striped ribbon, brad

  • Other: striped ribbon,brad

Have a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. That recipe card is great. I've got to get more punches. They have so many uses! I'd love to try the recipe, but my boys have nut allergies, and I can eat way too much chocolate when I'm the only one eating the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again.....you've come up with a delicious "have to make" recipe! My Sweetie Pie ADORES turtle candies!!!! I'll definitely be making these for him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I can't wait to make some.

    ReplyDelete