Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweet and Sour Chicken

OK people, this is a good recipe. If you like sweet and sour chicken, this is a must try. It was quick and easy and oh so very tasty! Brent already asked when we can have it again, so it is definitely a keeper for us. I can't wait to try it on my kids and see if they love it as much as we did. {Shhhh. I am not telling him there are some leftovers, I get this for lunch tomorrow and he gets PB and J!} 11-24-08 Update on this recipe: bake at 325 for about 30-45 min.until chicken is done. An hour seems too long. I recommend doubling the sauce also! I finally found where I got this recipe, too. Kara's Kitchen Creations. I think I'll make some tonite!

RECIPE:


Paper: more mustard, Haiku designer, old olive, white


Other: brads, circle punch


Ink: tangerine tango

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This does sound good. And simple. And that's what I like! I've got Lemon Chicken in the crock-pot already today, but this is added to my list of yummy things to make!