Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!



You can find a great tutorial on this punched Santa on Lindsay's blog http://inmystamproom.com/. I've been making them like crazy and putting them on everything! As you can see I tied some on a few Bath&Body bottles, a bag topper, and gift tags.


I did change them alittle. I put a snowflake button from my Christmas button jar on his hat, and added the sentiment. I also didn't have all the punches so I had to improvise. I was reading the Weekly Inkling from Splitcoast and checked out the links to different punched Santa's when I ran into this one. I had Lindsay's blog on my favorites already, but hadn't checked it out yet this week to catch the Santa tutorial. Be sure to visit her blog. She has some great ideas!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the Santa's added to the Bath and Body goodies! What a way to make them more festive for holiday gift-giving!

Anonymous said...

Those santas are all really awesome!! Thanks for checking out my blog!!