Monday, December 15, 2008

Joy To The World

Good Morning! I was looking at the Holiday mini catalog and on page 19 I saw a bag I liked. They had taken the striped ribbon and put it under the bag and tied it on the top. I thought I'd try it with my Hershey sticks and use the top notz die. Love that die! I am using it for everything. I'm hoping the new catty has some more dies and punches. Some heart punches and coordinating stamp sets would be fun, but by the time the catty comes out and you get your order, Valentines day will be here already. I guess there's always next year. I wasn't that crazy about the 2 Valentine sets in the mini catalog, so maybe I can find something at K&K Krafts after the Holidays that I like. Anyway, for this project I used another of those wooden snowflakes {thanks again for selling those at your garage sale Jody} but inked it with real red. I put a white snow flurry behind it. I stamped a small snowflake from the Punch Pals set for the center in real red. On the vanilla paper I stamped some more of the snowflakes and the sentiment, "Joy to the world, the Lord is come." {I was also singing it as I stamped-good thing for Brent that my craft cave is in the basement} Another stocking stuffer done!

Recipe:
Paper: vanilla, riding hood red
Ink: Black stazon, real red
Stamps: punch pals, stampendous
Other: Top notz die, ribbon, wooden snow flake,snow flurry,falala brads

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have never seen these Hershey sticks. I've got to keep my eyes open, because they look great in your treat bags! I like how you did the ribbon around the bag.