Friday, December 5, 2008

Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer

More punches! Have you seen the punched reindeer yet? There are so many different ones that I have seen that are so cute. I took a few ideas and put this one together. I started with the top notz die in real red for the bag topper, folded it in half and ran a vanilla taffeta ribbon through a green Christmas button and then tied it around the card stock. It's easy to fold if you use the scorepal. For Rudolf's head I used my culuzzle and added Martha ferns punched in chocolate chip for the antlers. I really like that punch, but it doesn't like SU paper. It works much better on thinner card stock. I used the 1/2" circle for the eyes, nose, and ears. I added some stickles to make his nose shine. I put some stickles on the antlers too. He really glows now! I attached him to the topper and put kisses in the bag. He's ready to be put in a Christmas stocking!


No comments: