Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hugs to you!


I liked these treats so much I made another one! For this one I used the SU stamp set Love It. The sentiment is Tagtidbits from angel company. I use that set alot. It has 36 pieces {all words} and they are just the right size for so many projects. Another thing I use a lot is my slit punch. Here I slipped the white card stock under it and added a heart brad. I also popped up 2 of the hearts with foam squares. The red double stitched ribbon is one of those 99 cent ones from Offray. When you pull off the ribbon inside you will see I put some candy hearts. I should put some Hershey hugs inside to match the sentiment but I don't have any on hand. I am too warm and lazy to run to the store today. It's COLD out there again! {like -21 below}


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the 2 hearts up higher. That looks great! I'd be staying home, too, if it was that cold! I like your signature and the picture at the top with the sunshine through the trees.

laurie said...

Thanks Rebecca! I made one from My Live Signature, it's free, easy, and fun. There were a few other options, like copying your own handwritten signature, but I just tried this for now!