Friday, January 9, 2009

Just one more....

I can't stop myself! Just one more box, I promise. I think the polka dots and striped ribbon give this a fun look! I plan to save this box idea for next Christmas to put homemade candy in. I think about four pieces in little candy liners would fit perfectly. I really need to get better organized for next Christmas, maybe I should start a file now before I forget where and what all my ideas are. Of course I said last year I would make all my Christmas cards in July and that never happened either!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No, don't stop making these! I love seeing them. Last night I finally put together one with scrap paper to get a feel for the size, etc. It's a great size for a small amount of treats! So keep sharing!!!

Stef said...

You have some really great ideas!! I love visiting your blog to see what you have come up with next!!

Islander Girl said...

Oh my this is just too cute! Would it be too much to ask for a tutorial or templates for your 3D projects?

Great blog and love your creations!
Aloha!
Claudette