Tuesday, February 10, 2009

St. Patricks Day Ghirardelli Box


I just had to make another tiny box...this time for St. Patricks Day! They hold about 3 Ghirardelli squares, maybe 4. I used a dollar stamp which I don't always have the best of luck with stamping. They don't seem to stamp evenly and it's hard to get the pressure just right. The green ribbon is wild wasabi, an old SU in-color. My theme lately is to use up my stash of old in-colors. The tutorial for the box can be found here. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your organization - when did you say you could help me get this organized? Love the shamrock paper and colors are wonderful always did like the green ribbon.

Rebecca said...

That's another great in color that they had. I love your box, as always, and I so need to try making one of these. I can't believe it's time to start thinking about March holidays! Does that mean it's almost spring?!?!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I can't believe you're already doing St. Patrick's stuff-you are so ahead of the game!

Brenda said...

Wow, St Patricks stuff, you are on the ball! Thanks for sharing!
Have a Great Day!
brenda

Dragonfly Lady said...

I shall be using this at oneof my gardening events as a favor. Thanks for sharing : )