Sunday, March 22, 2009

Congratulations!



I made this card for a wedding shower with some of my new "stuff "I just got in. I had 5 huge boxes waiting for me when I got home...my first workshop order came in! It was so much fun getting it all ready to deliver.


I was able to pre-order from the new Mini Catalog. I love all the awesome stamp sets it has in it! {They will be available to order on April 1st.} The sentiment on this card is from Eight Great Sayings. I hope to post some more cards using this set later this week.


The paper is Delicate Dots, and the hearts are from Polka Dot punches, both from the Sale-a-bration catty. So is the so saffron ribbon....it is so pretty! Inside the card it says "Congratulations" from the Congrats stamp set.


I FINALLY got some ink for my printer and am working on some recipe cards....I hope to post a recipe for some bars tomorrow...check back!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

5 boxes! Wow! I'll bet that was fun to come home to. This card is great. I love all of these colors together.