Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Purses



Hi! It's snowing and we are supposed to really get dumped on yet again. It's never ending! I just hope this weather doesn't hurt the people that are flooding in Fargo. I really have nothing to complain about...especially when I see all the photos of the flooding. It must be awful.


Well, when my friends were over stamping Saturday, we really got into making purse cards. The ideas came from the last Weekly Inkling from Splitcoast. I made the one up above and also this one:





Judy came up with this one below, I love the color combo!




AC made this one. Notice the tiny flower buttons...aren't they cute?


This last one I also made out of the delicate dots paper. These were so fun to make...


I think I need to make some more!




6 comments:

Jeanette said...

These are way way cute. Thank you thank you.

Rebecca said...

These are absolutely darling! I love all of the little details you added to the cards. What a fun project to work on with your girlfriends. I hope you weather won't be too horrible today!

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh Laurie!! You and your friends were "very busy" stamping over the weekend... Such JAZZY AND ADORABLE cards!! What woman or girl teen won't love a purse card... WE LOVE TO SHOP!! He... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love these cards. The tiny purses are just darling!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

these are all really adorable. Love those punched purses.

lisa808 said...

The punched purse cards are adorable.