Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Mothers day



I made this card for my mother-in-law for Mothers Day. I thought she would like the embossed roses and all the pearls. I used regal rose ink for the sentiment and also inked the little prima flowers. It's a 5x5 size card, and I don't need to mail it as we will be seeing her....so I also decorated the envelope too.
Here's a photo of both:

I hope she likes it!


Paper: SU regal rose, white, patterns pack 2

Ink:SU regal rose

Stamps: SU Oval All, studio g

Other: SU satin ribbon, oval and scallop oval punches, prima flowers, pearls, Martha steward lace punch, SU Manhattan flower

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is such an elegant card! I love the soft pink, the sweet border punch, and those gorgeous pearls! I hope she loves it!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The embossing, the pearls, the lacy border and the satin ribbon make this such an elegant card and perfect for the occasion.

Stamp and Smile said...

The pearls on the lace border sure give an elegant effect! Sweet colors and she'll LOVE it! :)

Your 3x3 card is adorable too... Smiles! :)