Monday, May 18, 2009

May Card Club


Time to post our cards for this months card club! A bunch of us get together once a month and bring a shoebox with all the materials needed to make a card. We do 5 cards each time and pay the person a dollar to make the card.


This was a really fun pop up card. Everyone thought it would be so hard to make, but actually wasn't too bad after all. It was easy and I can't wait to make some more. It folds down and can be mailed in a regular envelope. Here's how it folds, you just push it flat: The next card is so cute. It's made with the scallop die...I like the hearts for the eyes and nose!

We also made this Birthday card. The brown strip was run through a crimper. I like the texture it added. I needed a Birthday card too, so I was happy when I saw this.



I also needed a grad card too, and look what we made next:


The colors are perfect for what I needed! Our last card was mine...remember my pink purse cards? I made them for my last swap at work and decided to bring them for card club too. It was another fun nite with alot of great cards!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I know people say those pop-up cards aren't too hard, but they sure look mind-boggling to me. I love the colors on that one, and the cute turtle!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are all really terrific projecs. Looks like you had a great time. I have seen the pop up card tutorial but I still haven't wrapped my head around how it works. I'm not good with 3D projects.

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, sounds like SO much fun! Sweet cards and projects with lots of detail and colors!! They all make me smile... TFS Laurie!! :)