Saturday, June 13, 2009

Water color crayons


I am determined to get better at coloring! I dug out my SU water color crayons and used them on this card. The crayons along with my aqua painter seem to be easier for me than chalks and markers. I guess practice makes perfect so I better keep it up!


Paper: chocolate chip, water color paper, to the nines

Ink: black stazon

Stamps:scene in a garden, sweet little sentiments

Other: brad, choc chip ribbon, lots of tags die, window punch SU water color crayons, aqua painter


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your coloring on this looks absolutely fabulous. I think whatever people are comfortable coloring with, that is what they should use. One thing I love about watercoloring, is the texture of the water color paper! This is a great card! I

Stamp and Smile said...

Great watercoloring! I need to work more at it... I love the look! Fantastic card... TFS! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like that simple design repeated. Your coloring is terrific. I don't own the watercolor crayons but I know someone who does so I used hers one time. I don't think I got the hang of it because my results weren't that great.

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on the coloring. Your cards are always so nice....JaNell