Thursday, July 9, 2009

New SU colors



I used the new in color rich raspberry and the raspberry polka dot ribbon for this card. I am really enjoying the More the Merrier level 2 stamp set. It has 10 stamps. I chose the pumpkin stamp for this ... so cute! I cut one of the pumpkins out and popped him up. I also used a black marker for his smile to add some more interest.




I'm having fun making different Holiday cards with this set even though it is summer. My SU class last week was called "Seasons" and we made a card for each Season of the year. For the Fall card I chose the one I posted earlier made with the Autumn Harvest set. I was thinking of using this pumpkin one,though. I like the color combo of the rich raspberry, pumpkin pie, old olive, and black for Halloween.




There are some really fun looking Halloween sets in the new catty...I can't wait to see the projects people make with them. I spend WAY to much time over on Splitcoast looking at every ones work. I have a gallery there,too. You can look on my side bar and click on lhs43 under My Splitcoast Gallery to view it..or click here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=127751 Have a great day!


4 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love it! Especially the dimension of that pumpkin! I think that new color is perfect for Halloween cards!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Thanks for all the adorable posts! I had a nice time blurfing through... I'm so inspired to make fall and Christmas items now!

Cute Halloween card... I need to earn that hostess set! Enjoy the weekend... Chat more soon! :)

Rebecca said...

I like the pumpkin popped up like that! And his black mouth is a great touch. My kids love Halloween, so I like Halloween sets more than some people, I'm sure.

Nancy Riley said...

Adorable! I love how you popped up the one single pumpkin!