Sunday, September 27, 2009

Glory to God

I made this 3x3 gift card to go with some Christmas wrap I bought last year on sale after Christmas. I have a box of Christmas tags and gift cards that I keep adding too. I used most of them last year so I'm trying to build it up again.

I also have a box of tags that I have already used...I can't seem to throw them away! After my family opens gifts I make a pile of the tags and ribbon. At least I'm not as bad as my mom...she saved all the paper too!


Paper: Kraft, riding hood red, vanilla


Ink: Riding hood red


Stamps: non SU


Other: SU ribbon, non SU die cuts, embossing folder, brad, and flower






2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

It's neat to see a sentiment as the focal point on a holiday card. Pretty.

Rebecca said...

I love the red on the Kraft. I think you're smart to build a stash of tags to have ready for the holidays!