Thursday, September 10, 2009

Top note Christmas




I have always liked this tree....but never ordered the Lovely as a Tree set. My friend bought it at a garage sale this summer so I borrowed it to make a few cards. I love old olive and real red together. I added some chocolate chip striped ribbon and a pearl brad. The tag is punched out with the oval and scallop oval punches. The sentiment is stamped with real red from the Best Yet retired set.
I am hoping to get my September card club post done soon. We made some fun cards. It's been busy with the start of the new school year!






1 comment:

Dale Marie said...

This is a pretty card Laurie. I have this stamp set and love but rarely bring it out. Do you ever feel there are so many stamp sets and so little time? Thank You for bringing out this stamp set and getting me inspired with it. Smiles.