Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Thanks



My friend made a card similar to this and I just had to make some of my own. I think Mr. and Mrs. Snowman are adorable. On the first card I used some textured snow. The second card I added a Thank you sentiment at the top.
Both are sprayed with Champagne Mist. I love that stuff! I watched a tutorial here on how to make it and made some of my own. I just couldn't get it to well show on any pictures I took, but it is so pretty! Here is the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/user/2stampis2b#p/u/17/muisIoctQ6E Try it!



Stamps: Non SU

Ink: SU black

Paper:Soft sky, white, Non SU

Other: Champagne Mist, personal die cutting machine,Non SU snowflake punch, wide oval punch, crystal brads, textured snow, non SU embossing folder


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the snowpeople on the embossed backgrounds!