Sunday, February 21, 2010

Card Club

I am finally posting this months cards from our card club. A bunch of us get together once a month and take turns bringing a shoebox. In the box are all the materials needed to make a card. We pay a dollar to make each card...usually there are five. This month was my turn and I made the Valentine easel card.

This was a fun Easter card to make...we all really liked the shape. We used chalks to color the images.


For this Birthday card we punched holes all over and added paper to the inside. I'm always in need of Birthday cards!



Of course I really liked the colors on this card....browns and earth tones are my favorite! We used SU's Puns from the Past set.




We had a bit of anxiety about making this card because it looked so difficult, but it really wasn't. It was fun!




1 comment:

Sharon H. said...

That Easter card is great! Is that a template or die cut you used?! I am amazed! Thanks for sharing your work!