Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter basket


Hi! My friend gave me this cute little basket she made. She found the tutorial here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easterbasket/ There were also some flowers inside that I've had fun using on a flowerpot card. I'll be posting those later this week.

It was an awesome day here in Minnesota...warm...with blue skies and....almost.... blue water. The ice is melting on the lake and it's fun to watch it change from gray ice to blue water. It won't be long and all the ice will be gone!Can you believe we were watching someone ice fishing in the middle of the lake just yesterday? I still can't figure out how he got out there. As you can see we sure can't walk out there from here!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is a really cool picture. I bet it is really fun to watch the water change. I'm so excited for springtime this year!