Thursday, April 22, 2010

Card set

Good morning! Here's another card I made for a humorous birthday card set I'm making. I'm using embossing strips...I wasn't sure if I would like strips but I do..and they work nice for this set.

I need to order more Kraft paper...and I guess I should make a list of all the paper I want to order that SU will be retiring. There are so many colors that I like. I got a sample of the new in-colors the other day in the mail and they are really nice,too. I haven't had a chance to use them yet. Maybe this weekend I'll get some stampin time!




2 comments:

Marian Berggren said...

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for the Nutty Pie Crust. I have served it twice since last weekend and both groups loved it!! So I have been sharing your site with others.

Love to visit your blog every day and see what you have. Thanks for sharing with us!

Have a great day!
Marian

Rebecca said...

I love this color with the Kraft. It's a great combination!