Monday, April 5, 2010

Flower pots

Good Morning! I have Easter Monday off for the first time in years and plan to spend SOME of the day stamping in my craft cave...but not all day..it's beautiful out!

My friend and I had a lot of fun making these cards using SU's two step bird punch. The idea was not ours though..we found the card on Splitcoast. The link is below. There are PAGES of cards posted using the bird punch..so many fun ideas!

We used some flowers we had instead of making our own....and used an embossing folder for the table. Inside it says,"a day filled with sunshine."



Here's the link..check it out!


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1641445?&si=bird punch





5 comments:

bonnie said...

This is cute...Happy Easter to you Laurie :) sweet hugs, Bonnie xoxox

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute cute cute. I like the idea of punching the bird out of black to be a crow. The sunflowers are fun, especially with the gingham tablecloths.

Renee said...

this is cute! I love the gingham :)
blessings, Renee

Rebecca said...

Great use of the bird punch! What a fun look it gives.

Jackie said...

This is super cute..and simple. I'll be trying this. Thanks for your posts!!!