Monday, July 5, 2010

Amour

Good Morning! I had a wonderful 4th even though I didn't get to do any bike riding! The weather was perfect. We had a nice picnic, got out onto the lake, tried to beat Grandma at Rummy and Farkle, and wound up the day with a campfire watching fireworks and having smores. It was a relaxing day...which we all needed!

The card I'm sharing today is really chocolate chip and bleu bayou, but it sure looks almost black doesn't it? I just couldn't get a good photo. I used SU's Artistic Etchings....love everything about that set! The medallion stamp works perfectly with the 1 3/4 " circle punch,too.

It's another beautiful day so I'm off to enjoy! Have a good one!

Paper: SU's retired bleu bayou, vanilla,chocolate chip, non SU patterned paper
Ink: Chocolate chip
Stamps: SU's artistic etchings
Other: button, oval nesties, SU's circle punch


3 comments:

Created by Kath said...

You are right it does look black, I miss that color of blue. I like the way your card turned out.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So Parisian. Great colors and I do like the medallion embellishment.

Sounds like a fun day even if you didn't get to bike.

Frenchie said...

MISS LAURIE LIKE ALWAYS VERY PRETTY I LOVE THE COLORS.I BET IT LOOKS PRETTYER IN PERSON. THANK U 4 SHARING!!!!

HUGS FRENCHIE,