Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SU Word Play

I decided I am going to make a card with each sentiment from Word Play. Why? I don't know. Sounds like fun!



This is the one I made with the Christmas sentiment. I even used some of my hoarded Christmas DP. I'm pretty proud of myself. When the new catty came out I wanted to order more paper but told myself I needed to use what I have first. I've been doing really well with that plan. I wonder how long I'll be able to stick with it......



Link to my new food blog: http://cookinupnorth.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I think it's a great idea that you plan to use all the stamps in a set. That's why we buy them isn't it? I'm guilty too of ignoring some stamps in a set and mean to use the others.

This is a fun and festive holiday card. I have this same patterned paper but I still bought the Holly Jolly in this year's catty because I couldn't resist the cherry cobbler in it.

Stamp and Smile said...

Great idea!! Love that stamp set too, it's on my wish list! Fantastic holiday card... :)

Anne Marie Peterson said...

I see I'm not the only one who hoarded that paper! What a cute card! I love it!!!