Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine Technique


Some of my friends came over the other day and we tried the Black Magic Technique that was featured on Weekly Inkling. Check it out here.

 It's pretty simple technique. Basically, you stamp your image in white pigment ink and dry it with your heat gun. Then you color it with color pencils, using a white gel pen for accents.

It was alot of fun! I made 3 cards, the first one was this valentine card. I added a sentiment with Black SU ink, and a tiny heart I punched out with my SU Three for You heart punch.

 I'll be sharing the other 2 cards in future posts, so check back!

1 comment:

SherryBee said...

Hi, Laurie! Thanks for your comment/visit to my blog!
Are you staying warm way up there!?!
Love the black magic card....I need to try that!
SherryBee in AZ